Monday, April 30, 2012

Hey everyone hope all is well.  My heart is heavy and has been for several days.
We have been researching the Oriat people and really feel God is leading us to this Mongolian unreached and unengaged people group.  There are close to 200,000 of these people dying and going to hell and here we sit in our comfortable air conditioned houses eating good meals every day ignoring these people that need to meet our savior.
 Here is what i see as the problem with our thoughts and behaviors:
1. Do we care that these people do not know Jesus?
2. We are too comfortable in the fact that our families are saved so we don't care that the Oriat people don't know our savior. 
3. When we pray for this lost people group and the alter was not full of people praying for them, is God happy with us?
4. We are consumed with accumulating more cars, houses, buildings, power, that we don't care enough about lost people. 

These are 4 things that Iwill hold us back if we don't overcome them and turn everything over to God and forget about how comfortable we are and start searching for God's direction.  I am getting tired of the lack of caring for a lost and dying world WE NEED TO ACT NOW WE CANNOT WAIT.  God gave the command where are the followers?  God will not allow us to sit comfortable by while the world around us does not know Him.  God will change us one way or the other.  I can tell you all about it I am reminded everyday when I look at my hand and am reminded that I was not following Him for years.  Don't let God get your attention the hard way pay attention now and let's go tell the world about our Lord and Savior!

1 comment:

  1. Dad and Tim Wilson had told me that you guys felt called to missions. That is great news! I will put you on my prayer list, and if you ever want to come to the church and share with us your plans and any needs that you have, please feel free to let me know. I will try to keep up with what is going on with you guys through the blog. Let's grab some lunch one day!

    ReplyDelete