Saturday, January 14, 2012

Where you send me......

Well I can say today that God has showed me where I am suppose to go and tell people about him.  I know anyone who is reading this will not believe it when I say this because I can hardly believe it myself.  I told a friend today and he was just as excited as I am.  God is leading us to the people of Mongolia.  There are approximately 3 million lost people in this country.  I know some will say there are lost people right here or there are lost people closer to here than Mongolia.  Both statements are true and I want to ask a question: Are you telling them?  Acts 1:8 tells us as Christians that we are supposed to be witnesses everywhere we go and at all times.  Why is it so difficult to tell people we see everyday about Jesus?  I think it is because we do not live as Christians every day. 
I met Jack Roach yesterday and he is such passionate Christian and has such a desire for lost people.  I was so excited after hearing  him talk (and I mean hearing, he can talk a lot)  about the people of Mongolia and I could see his love and passion to win them to Christ.  I don't think I have ever met anyone from Mongolia in my life and to be honest I think Jack was the first person I have ever met that has been there.  This is the part I can't understand, outside of God, why would God put the people of Mongolia on my heart?  I cannot answer that question only God knows why.  The more I read and study about them I love the people of Mongolia and I want them to know my Savior Jesus Christ.  Jack has a ministry called M.O.R.E. ministries please go to his website and read about it.  www.moreministries.net.  I am praying for God's direction and would like to ask everyone to pray for us daily and constantly for God's direction.  The next trip Jack's ministry has scheduled is August 4 - 18.  We are praying and asking God if it is time for my first trip, and if it is God will certainly have to provide. 
I was so proud of Kay this morning giving her testimony during the 11 o'clock game at Upward she did such a wonderful job couldn't tell she wasn't a natural at it.  God has blessed me with a precious helpmate I couldn't do everything without her beside me. Pastor Wayne has asked me to share with the church what God is doing with us next Sunday.  I hope that my church family can catch the desire and passion I have for the people of Mongolia and the rest of the lost around the world.
Keep my dad in your prayers he is scheduled for surgery Friday the 20th for his colon cancer, please pray that the Dr's get it all and he will be cancer free.  The bad thing is that he is having a lot of pain in his knee and he has trouble walking sometimes. Due to the importance of having the colon cancer removed, he has to wait a couple of months before he can have his knee replacement surgery. 
Thanks for reading about our journey.

Love in Christ,
Doyle, Kay & Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment