Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wondering.....

Today was a very busy day at work.  I was debating on writing tonight or not because i was tired and wanted to veg out but writing won out, american idol is not that interesting so far even though I really do like Steven Tyler he is so funny, I'm a big Aerosmith fan.   Oh well on to the important stuff.....
I find myself wondering what it is going to be like to step off the plane in Mongolia.  I wonder what it's going to smell like.  I wonder what the people I will meet and witness to are going to say.  I wonder what their names are.  I wonder how hard it is going to be to learn to speak Mongolian.  I am wondering what things God has in store for us.  I was reading a newsletter today from Bro. Gary Frey in San Antonio and he said we need revival not just in church but in my life, my family, my church and in everything.  I was thinking about that and I think that is what is happening in our family.
I am speaking at church Sunday morning and am a little worried, speaking in front of people is not a problem I just can't tell all that God is doing without crying.  I want everyone to see the desire God has placed in me for the people of Mongolia, not just remember that I cried for a few minutes.
Please pray for us everyday as we continue to seek God and follow Him also pray for the people of Mongolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment